339 East Chicago Avenue
Top Healthcare Trends for 2017
Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce
Thu, Dec 1st 2016
4:30PM – 6:30PM
Northwestern Unversity, 339 East Chicago Avenue Room 540, Chicago, Illinois, 60611
2016 was a huge year in healthcare, and as we approach 2017, the Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce is looking ahead. The well-being of your workforce is inextricably linked to its productivity and to the health of your organization. How will healthcare trends affect your organization? Which trends should you invest time and resources into for 2017?
At this event, attendees will learn about the top healthcare trends that are changing how you interact with and provide care to your employees, customers, and patients.
Presented by the Healthcare Forum
• Aaron Dallek, CEO and Co-Founder, Opternative
• Tom McGuinness, Vice President, Chief Strategy & Commercial Officer, GE Healthcare
• Scott Powder, Senior Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer, Advocate Health Care
• Kristen Schorsch, Health Care Reporter, Crain’s Chicago Business
• Kathy Schaeffer, President, KSA