73 W. Monroe St
Raising capital: Angel Investors and Alternative Funding with VentureSHOT
Extraordinary Success LLC
Wednesday, August 6, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Keynote Speaker: David Culver, Chief Collaboration Instigator & Co-Founder VentureSHOT
Food and beverage provided by Level Office.
At Level Office, we believe in small business, the self-employed, and entrepreneurs because, like you, that’s who we are. We know you need a modern and professional office space to run your business, and that you need it at an affordable rate. So we offer fully furnished, technology equipped and amenity-rich workspace with multiple prime Chicago locations. Inquire today about renting a budget-friendly private office, co-working, meeting, or event space.
WHERE & HOW to FIND Angel Investors & High Net Worth Individuals.
* Are there Different Types of Angels? Hint: YES!!
* What are the top Funding Strategies For YOUR Company?
* Which Investor Type is Better for YOUR Company? – Angels? High Net Worth Individuals? Alternative Capital Sources?
• HOW do you APPROACH Angel Investors?
• WHAT is the difference between “Angel Investors” and “High Net Worth Individuals”, when it comes to investing?
* What is the difference between the various types of Angel Investors?
(Classic Angels, “Hidden Angels”, Contemporary Angels, Angels of Circumstance, Angel Groups & Super Angels)
* WHAT are the “Best” type(s) of investor(s) for your business? Are they different types at different stages?
* HOW do I ATTRACT Angel Investors to my business, deal or project?
$10 Early Bird, $15 Attendee, $20 at door
Level Office, 73 W Monroe St, 5th Floor
Chicago, IL 60603