320 N. Damen Avenue
Clean Label Insights: Sweeteners, Preservatives & Alternatives
March 22 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Get an inside look at the clean label evolution of food & beverage sweeteners and preservatives with industry specialists that have an expertise in alcohol, bakery, beverage, bread, and meat. Learn about how each of these ingredients play a role in your product line and how to best incorporate them on your labeling. Specialists from Brisan and GoCleanLabel will provide you with a timeline overview of clean label trends, modern ingredient and processing alternatives, and clean label certification.
About the Speakers:
Matt Sabo, beverage expert — Food Science degree from Purdue University, extensive experience working with startups to Fortune 100 alcohol and beverage brands.
Barbara Schmitt, meat expert (TENT) — 30 years of experience working for the top, global meat and poultry companies (retail and food service).
Jim Lincoln, bakery expert — 30 years working in all facets of bakery, a nationally recognized bakery expert — development, commercialization, and optimization.
- Hatchery Networking – Peak Performance: Building a Lifestyle Brand - 25 Jul 2018 - 18:00
- Sourcing: Challenges, Strategies, and Solutions - 31 Jul 2018 - 18:00
- Label Claims: Legal & Regulatory Overview - 7 Aug 2018 - 18:00
- Starting a Food Business - 13 Aug 2018 - 18:00
- Label Certifications: Organic, Non-GMO, & Gluten Free with QAI and NSF - 29 Aug 2018 - 18:00