77 West Wacker Dr, #3100
With special thanks to our event sponsor, Hospira, and in partnership with Illinois Technology Association (ITA), ARA Chicago is pleased to share the details of our next event.
ARA Panel Discussion
ARA aspires to Attract women to the field of information technology; Retain relationships with women in the information technology industry; and Advance the role of women in the information technology community.
Confirmed panelists and moderator include:
• Shradha Agarwal, Chief Strategy Officer, ContextMedia, Inc.
• Amy Francetic, Executive Director, Clean Energy Trust
• Daphne Jones, Senior Vice President & Chief Information Officer, Hospira
• Krista Moutzouros, Director of Software Engineering, Chicago Mercantile Exchange
• Melissa Harris, Business Columnist, The Chicago Tribune (Moderator)
A summary of the event logistics follows:
Date: Thursday, November 21, 2013
Time: 5:30 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.
Location: Greenberg Traurig (77 West Wacker Drive, Suite 3100, Chicago, IL 60601 | Cross Street is Clark Street)
Cost: Free thanks to Greenberg Traurig sharing their space with us, as well as event sponsor Hospira providing refreshments.
We hope to see you there and thank you, in advance, for support of our mission.
All our best,
Jane Gilligan Hamner