161 West Harrison Street
Diversity and Inclusion: Addressing the Age Gap
Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce
Thursday, February 11th 2016
4:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Forum Coworking, 161 West Harrison Street , Chicago, IL, 60605
As a follow-up to the Chamber’s September 2015 event “Multicultural, Multigenerational: The New Workplace,” the Chamber will host a series of events focused on different topics around diversity and inclusion.
Today’s workforce is comprised of at least three generations: Millennials, Gen-Xers and Baby Boomers. Learn how to cultivate an age-diverse staff to promote complimentary skill sets and teamwork among all employees.
At this event, you will learn about:
• Leveraging multigenerational dynamics in the market
• Creating a culture of inclusion where these dynamics can thrive within your company
• How to present to and connect with new customers and employees
• Jason Volmut, CEO, CPUrx and Forum Co-working
• Stephen W. Schwab, Partner, DLA Piper
• Keyonda Gallard, Senior Consultant, inQUEST Consulting
• Toni Cornelius, Managing Director, Inclusion & Workforce Strategy, Mesirow Financial