333 South Wabash Avenue, Suite 2700
FinTank’s Blockchain Panel Discussion
Thursday, March 23, 6pm
Please join us in the first couple meetings and help shape the direction of our conversation around Blockchain.
For our March 23rd event, we are excited to announce our panel:
George Chikovani is the North American Chief Executive for the Innovation and Development Foundation, a development group focusing on using collaboration to bring technical solutions to problems faced by governments and businesses. George has expertise on the use of the blockchain in both business applications and in the provision of civic services.
Omkar Naik is the Midwest sales lead for Data Platform and Blockchain at Microsoft. He is responsible for defining and managing data platform sales to enterprise customers in Midwest including planning, forecasting, and execution and is focused on making it easy for developers and business professionals to develop distributed-ledger solutions.
Brian Shields is the cofounder of Coder Inc., a Chicago-based venture development firm dedicated to building new technologies and accelerating early stage businesses. Previously at Bank of America, Brian lead a team of analysts overseeing $8.5 billion of syndicated bank loans across a portfolio of CLOs and Total Return Swaps. Brian can speak to the disruption facing the banking industry with the introduction of technologies like Ethereum, a decentralized development platform and cryptocurrency.
FinTank is located in the within the CNA building at 333 S. Wabash Ave, Suite 2700, Chicago, Illinois 60604. Due to security measures within the building, you will need to “purchase” a ticket through eventbrite to get on our attendance list.
- Virtual Reality / Augment Reality - 25 Oct 2017 - 18:00
- FinTank's Blockchain Panel Discussion - 26 Oct 2017 - 18:00
- Data Analytics + Business Intelligence - 2 Nov 2017 - 18:00
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Deep Learning - 8 Nov 2017 - 18:00
- Cyber Security - 9 Nov 2017 - 18:00
- Women In FinTech - 14 Nov 2017 - 17:15
- Students in FinTech - 15 Nov 2017 - 18:00
- Virtual Reality / Augment Reality - 22 Nov 2017 - 18:00
- FinTank's Blockchain Panel Discussion - 23 Nov 2017 - 18:00
- Data Analytics + Business Intelligence - 7 Dec 2017 - 18:00
- Women In FinTech - 12 Dec 2017 - 17:15
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Deep Learning - 13 Dec 2017 - 18:00
- Students in FinTech - 20 Dec 2017 - 18:00
- Virtual Reality / Augment Reality - 27 Dec 2017 - 18:00
- FinTank's Blockchain Panel Discussion - 28 Dec 2017 - 18:00