4245 N Knox Ave
Who’s Who in Chicago Music Tech?
By: 2112 inc
Thu, Feb 18 at 6:00 PM,Chicago, IL
Kicking of 2112′s quarterly music tech meetups, here’s your chance to make yourself known, connect with colleagues, and welcome newcomers to the field or to Chicago. We’ll spotlight three startups and up to three investors, open the conversation for a pulse check on the scene, and leave plenty of time to schmooze one on one. If you would like to be considered for one of the brief spotlights (5 minutes), please let us know here.
These music tech meetups are an ideal place to seek out co-founders, developers, investors, advisers, and general community support. The 2112 music tech meetups are co-hosted by music tech publicity firm rock paper scissors.
Reception to follow hosted by ChicagoMusic.Org.
$20 for guests who are not a member of 2112. $25 day of.
Organizer of Who’s Who in Chicago Music Tech?
Located within the 160,000 sq ft ecosystem of Fort Knox Studios, 2112 is Chicago’s first incubator focused on the development of entrepreneurs in music, film/video, and creative technology.
- How to build an aligned, integrated, and agile sales and marketing strategy. - 24 Jul 2018 - 16:00
- The Authentic Brand Experience - 26 Jul 2018 - 16:00
- Startup Bootkamp For Early Stage Entrepreneurs & Founders - 28 Jul 2018 - 00:00
- Developing Your Sales Funnel - 31 Jul 2018 - 16:00
- Start-Up Speed Date: Creative Enterprise Edition - 1 Aug 2018 - 18:00
- Google Analytics Simplified: Tips for Marketers Who Hate Data - 2 Aug 2018 - 15:00
- The 90 Day Plan - 2 Aug 2018 - 16:00
- SBAC Venture Pitch Session Creative Enterprises Edition - 16 Aug 2018 - 17:30
- Podcasting Social with Guest Speaker Backseat Rider - 22 Aug 2018 - 18:00
- The Shure Tour: Podcasting Production 101 - 12 Sep 2018 - 18:00
- Design Research vs. Design Intuition: How to Run a Design Review with Your Users - 11 Oct 2018 - 15:00
- 2112 Immersive Tech Summit - 12 Oct 2018 - 12:00