4245 N Knox Ave
Who’s Who in Chicago Music Tech?
By: 2112 inc
Thu, Feb 18 at 6:00 PM,Chicago, IL
Kicking of 2112’s quarterly music tech meetups, here’s your chance to make yourself known, connect with colleagues, and welcome newcomers to the field or to Chicago. We’ll spotlight three startups and up to three investors, open the conversation for a pulse check on the scene, and leave plenty of time to schmooze one on one. If you would like to be considered for one of the brief spotlights (5 minutes), please let us know here.
These music tech meetups are an ideal place to seek out co-founders, developers, investors, advisers, and general community support. The 2112 music tech meetups are co-hosted by music tech publicity firm rock paper scissors.
Reception to follow hosted by ChicagoMusic.Org.
$20 for guests who are not a member of 2112. $25 day of.
Organizer of Who’s Who in Chicago Music Tech?
Located within the 160,000 sq ft ecosystem of Fort Knox Studios, 2112 is Chicago’s first incubator focused on the development of entrepreneurs in music, film/video, and creative technology.
- Hey Entrepreneurs: Feed your soul and your wallet - 15 Nov 2018 - 18:00
- Google Analytics Simplified: Tips for Marketers Who Hate Data - 5 Dec 2018 - 18:00
- What You Don’t Know About Insurance Can Kill Your Business - 6 Dec 2018 - 13:00
- The Shure Tour: Podcasting Production 101 - 12 Dec 2018 - 18:00
- Strategies for podcast marketing and promotion - 13 Feb 2019 - 18:00