4245 N Knox Ave
Who’s Who in Chicago Music Tech?
By: 2112 inc
Thu, Feb 18 at 6:00 PM,Chicago, IL
Kicking of 2112′s quarterly music tech meetups, here’s your chance to make yourself known, connect with colleagues, and welcome newcomers to the field or to Chicago. We’ll spotlight three startups and up to three investors, open the conversation for a pulse check on the scene, and leave plenty of time to schmooze one on one. If you would like to be considered for one of the brief spotlights (5 minutes), please let us know here.
These music tech meetups are an ideal place to seek out co-founders, developers, investors, advisers, and general community support. The 2112 music tech meetups are co-hosted by music tech publicity firm rock paper scissors.
Reception to follow hosted by ChicagoMusic.Org.
$20 for guests who are not a member of 2112. $25 day of.
Organizer of Who’s Who in Chicago Music Tech?
Located within the 160,000 sq ft ecosystem of Fort Knox Studios, 2112 is Chicago’s first incubator focused on the development of entrepreneurs in music, film/video, and creative technology.
- The Clear Path to Clients: 5 Simple Steps to Attract Your Ideal Clients - 25 Oct 2017 - 14:00
- Women Entrepreneurs and Tech Startups in Creative Industries - 8 Nov 2017 - 13:00
- Social Media: What You Need to Know to Be Successful - 8 Nov 2017 - 18:00
- 2112 Creative Tech Entrepreneurs & Startups Hack Night - 16 Nov 2017 - 18:00
- DPELC Trademark Workshop - 28 Nov 2017 - 15:00
- 2112 Immersive Tech Summit - 28 Apr 2018 - 12:00
- Who's Who in Music Tech - 24 May 2018 - 18:00