Date(s) - 04/19/18
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Thursday, April 19, 2018 – 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm.
Are you responsible for securing contributions for a Chicago-area Jewish organization? Whatever your title and wherever you sit (Executive Directors, too), this free three-part professional development series is for you!
- Hear national leading experts on Jewish philanthropy and fundraising
- Find out the latest trends and trajectories
- Meet and network with your peers from other organizations
- Share best practices
- Advance your professional skills
- Leverage new knowledge to support your organization and enhance the strength, health, and vibrancy of the Jewish community
No Is A Gift – Developing Relational Strategies That Keep The Conversation Going
Thursday, April 19, 2018 — 4:00-5:30 pm
Immediately followed by Jewish Community Networking Night.
Deborah Grayson Riegel led discussions on how to view “no” as an invitation to learn about your donor and build a lasting relationship, leading to future funding and success.
Deborah Grayson Riegel is Director of Learning at The Boda Group, where she combines expertise in cognitive, behavioral, and social psychology with public speaking prowess to teach professionals to communicate effectively. Deborah has been a featured expert and contributor to The New York Times, The Huffington Post, Forbes, Fast Company, and Bloomberg BusinessWeek. She teaches about executive communications at the Beijing International MBA Program at Peking University, China, and the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.