Date(s) - 10/18/18
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thu, October 18, 2018 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
300+ eCommerce professionals come together from across the Midwest to share fresh ideas, solve problems and make meaningful connections.
The Midwest eCommerce Summit offers everything you need to achieve success. Expert panels, solution providers and their tools – all in an idea sharing and community based setting. You will leave inspired and ready to lead your organization to success. With 4+ hours of networking opportunities, it is the perfect place to build meaningful relationships, share new ideas, and learn.
Topics discussed during the day include:
- The Next Big Ideas in eCommerce: Challenges & Opportunities
- Targeting and Personalization – Data and Analysis
- Acquistion and Conversion to Retention – Engagement, Loyalty and User Experience
- Retailer Expereince – How to Coexist with Amazon and Other Giants
- The New Mobile Engagement
- B2B eCommerce
- Digital Marketing for eCommerce
- Globalization and Digital Connectivity – eCommerce Across Borders
Attendees at the summit are influencing the future of their company’s marketing and strategic success. They come from a wide variety of organizations including major brands, corporates, cultural institutions, public agencies and nonprofits. This includes brands like:
Will you be at the Midwest eCommerce Summit?
For further information about Midwest eCommerce Summit including the agenda contact our ticket team – firstname.lastname@example.org