Date(s) - 04/27/17 - 04/28/17
Kellogg Global Hub
April 27-28, 2017
Kellogg is hosting a two-day conference on “New Developments in Consumer Finance: Research & Practice” on April 27-28, 2017. The conference will take place in Kellogg’s new Global Hub, and will convene academics and practitioners to discuss emerging issues and technologies in consumer finance.
The first day features a workshop for researchers in consumer finance to share findings, insights, and ideas from their work and think collectively about the current—and future—state of the field. The second day, “FinTech and the Future of Finance,” brings together researchers, practitioners and policy-makers from financial services and FinTech to bridge scholarship and practice.
- Kristian Hammond, Chief Scientist and Co-Founder, Narrative Science; Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, McCormick School of Engineering, Northwestern University
- Thomas J. Curry, Comptroller of the Currency of the United States
- Lael Brainard, Governor of the Federal Reserve Board
- Peter Cherecwich, EVP and Member of Northern Trust’s Management Group
- Caitlin Long, Chairman and President of the Board of Directors, Symbiont.io
- Mark Smith, CEO and Co-Founder, Symbiont.io
- Steven Chaouki, EVP Financial Services, TransUnion
- Joshua Rogers, Portfolio Adviser, CEO and Founder, Arete Wealth Management