Date(s) - 02/22/19
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Hyde Park Angels
Fri, February 22, 2019, 2018 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
*Webinar Access Instructions will be provided the week of the event.
Description: When you’re talking to investors, you need to be able to tell a story about your business and support it with meaningful metrics. Without those metrics, the story lacks substance, direction, and credibility. So how do you know which metrics are meaningful, both in measuring your own business and presenting to investors?
In this webinar, you will learn:
• How to determine which metrics investors want to see
• How to represent benchmarks and comparisons
• Tracking tools to monitor metrics
• How to communicate metrics to investors
• How to incorporate metrics into your overall story
Speaker: Stephen Ross, Analyst, Hyde Park Angels