Date(s) - 07/16/19
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Tue, July 16, 2019 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
How do you make your story stand out to healthcare reporters?
Join us for a panel discussion, moderated by PCI’s Mary Erangey, with four leading healthcare journalists from Built In Chicago, Chicago Tribune, Crain’s Chicago Business and Modern Healthcare.
The session will be a candid discussion of topics such as:
- How to get on a reporter’s radar
- What story elements are essential to generate coverage?
- What not to do when approaching and working with media
- Trends and hot topics in covering the business of healthcare
- How technology is transforming media and what it means to you
- How to know when you really have a story worth sharing
Following the panel discussion, you will have the chance to pitch your story idea to the panel, Shark Tank style, to get direct feedback on your healthcare technology brand story.
This event is produced in partnership by Public Communications Inc and MATTER.
12:00–12:15 | Check-in & networking
12:15–1:15 | Panel discussion
1:15–1:30 | Pitch your story to the panel