Date(s) - 09/18/18
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Tuesday, 18 September 6 – 8 pm CDT
Having a job with great pay and solid benefits is rewarding, but there’s one thing that’s even more meaningful: working for yourself! But, we all have bills to pay and responsibilities we’ve made, so most of us don’t have the luxury of immediately quitting our day jobs to pursue our own self-employed dream careers.
So, how do you make your aspirations of becoming your own boss come to life? Enter the side hustle. Come join our lineup of speakers as they delivers a highly tactical tips and tricks on the how (and why) behind starting a successful side hustle while keeping your day job.
Our speakers will cover:
- How to identify lucrative market opportunities that align with your interests
- Prioritization, time management and how to structure a daily routine that’s optimized for success
- Getting published and featured by top publications like Forbes, Entrepreneur and Inc
- How to avoid getting fired and sued with your side business (from personal experience)
- Why having a side hustle will create opportunities, rather than sitting around and waiting for big breaks
- and much more…
This workshop is a part of our second-annual Career Camp, a series of workshops and inspiring events that will help you’ll connect with industry experts and learn how to boost your career, land your next gig or kickstart the process of making a career change. Learn more about what’s in store for Career Camp here!