Date(s) - 07/27/17
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Thu, July 27, 2017 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Starting a business is one of the most difficult things that you can do in your life. After you have launched, how do you grow and scale the business? How do you maintain the momentum?
The purpose of this event is to assist business owners/entrepreneurs on how to take their business to the next level and gain stability in finance, branding, and operations. Join our panel discussion of entrepreneurs and other professionals who will share their experience and expertise. You will come away with more knowledge about how to achieve extraordinary business growth and success.
- Vimal Prajapati, CEO of P3 Global (moderator)
- Dee Pizer, Vice Chairman of Zeman Homes (True Mentor)
- Eric Wasocwicz, Investor/Advisor of Greenbrier Group (True Mentor)
- Raullo Eanes, Business Strategist/Managing Parther of Capaha Partners
- Eric Broughton, Co-Founder of Apartment Jet, Inc (Founder Institute Mentor)