Date(s) - 12/05/18
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Wed, December 5, 2018 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Google Analytics is a powerful free tool that tracks how people find your website, what pages they view, and what actions they take on your site.
It can provide great insights about your business and website, but only if you know what to look for and where to find it.
In this presentation you will learn the following:
- The one thing you need to do BEFORE you log in to your Google Analytics
- How your website data is organized within Google Analytics (the ABCs)
- How to use segmentation to find business insights
- How to save your most important reports for quick access in the future
- How to email yourself reports if you don’t want to log in to Google Analytics
Kyle Akerman is a Google Analytics Consultant and mentor at 2112.
He has degrees in both marketing and engineering and loves helping marketers discover web data insights that lead to smarter business decisions.