Date(s) - 04/25/18 - 04/26/18
FinTech Exchange 2018
FinTech Exchange is back and it’s bigger and better than ever!
Register for one or more events:
April 25, 2018 – Startup Exchange Competition (New!)
- Registration and Networking | 12:30pm
- Startup Presentations | 2:00pm – 4:00pm
- Happy Hour at Trading Technologies TechTap | 5:00pm – 7:00pm
April 26, 2018 – FinTech Exchange
- In-depth Classroom Sessions | 9:00am – 11:00am (requires seperate registration)
- Main Event | 11:00am – 6:00pm
Startup Exchange Competition 2018 | April 25, 2018
In collaboration with FinTech Exchange, Startup Exchange 2018 (STX) is a brand new, FREE half-day event and competition dedicated exclusively to first-stage fintech startups offering innovative technology relevant to financial markets and trading.
Sixteen fintech startups will have five minutes on stage to explain what their company does, demo their technology / product, and explain their growth strategy to potential investors, partners and clients. A panel of judges will then vote on the top 3 startups which will be rewarded with cash prizes.
Presentations will take place in the Feinberg Theatre at Venue SIX10, 610 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60605 on April 25.
STX18 is FREE to attend but requires a separate ticket from FinTech Exchange and is limited to 500 people.
2018 Startup Competition Participants: Halo Investing | KTS Operations | Lucena Research | MaterialsXchange | Matrix Execution Technologies | Mercaris | PanXChange | Peak Soil Indexes | Prosparency | Quantiacs | SixJupiter | Tipigo | Trendy Trade | Treveri Capital | Zabana Technologies | UCXchange
Startup Exchange Competition Agenda | April 25, 2018:
- 12:30pm: Registration and Networking
- 2:00pm – 4:00pm: Startup Presentations
- 5:00pm – 7:00pm: Happy Hour at the Trading Technologies TechTap
FinTech Exchange 2018 | April 26, 2018
The same event you know and love… plus more! Designed to highlight the latest innovations within financial markets and trading, FinTech Exchange (FTX) aims to connect leaders within our industry. Since its inception in 2015, this one-of-a-kind event brings together over 500 attendees and world-class presenters like Google, Amazon Web Services, CME Group, IBM Watson, as well as dozens of other firms, which brings our attendees coming back for more year after year.
New this year: Join us the morning of FTX18 where you will have the opportunity to take a deep dive into two classroom sessions focused on the hottest topics impacting financial markets and trading! These premium sessions are limited in capacity and provide you with the opportunity to engage with the course leader and industry peers. These seminars are designed to educate you on the hottest topics in our industry, and whether you are directly involved with them or not, you will gain the knowledge to expand your industry depth. This requires a separate ticket from FinTech Exchange. Seating within these classrooms are very limited, so reserve your spot today!
**These sessions will be happening simultaneously – please only register for one session
Session #A: Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain | Everything You Need to Know
- How Blockchain Works
- The Mechanics Behind Bitcoin
- New Coins & Why
- Market Structure, Size and Exchanges
- Trading Crypto Spot and Futures
- Using & Storing Cryptocurrencies
- What Does the Future Hold, Challenge & Opportunities
Session #B: The World of Alternative Data
- What is Alternative Data
- Examples, Sources, Case Studies
- How is it being used and where to find it
- How do you Ensure Quality, Can you Trust it
- Trading Strategies using Alternative Data
- What Does the Future Hold, Challenges & Opportunities
FinTech Exchange Agenda | April 26, 2018:
- 8:00am: Check-in opens
- 9:00am – 11:00am: In-depth Seminars (requires a seperate registration)
- 11:00am – 1:30pm: Lunch & Exhibit Hall
- 1:30pm: Welcome Address
- 1:45pm: Keynote Presentation
- 2:00pm – 3:45pm: Lightning Round Presentations
- 3:45pm: Closing Remarks
- 4:00pm – 5:30pm: Round Table Sessions (requires a seperate registration… details coming soon!)
- 4:00pm – 6:00pm: Exhibit Hall & Cocktail Reception
Join and connect with your colleagues on April 25 and 26 in Chicago!
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org