Date(s) - 02/23/17
8:00 am - 11:00 am
Hilton Oak Brook
Emerging Generational Risks, Trends and Opportunities – Oakbrook, IL (Neil Howe – 2.23.17)
Thursday, February 23, 2017 from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
How it impacts your customers, your people, your future
What if your business could make strategic decisions and investments based on predictable trends in the marketplace over the next five, ten or twenty years? Generational diversity is a major force behind changing customer preferences, establishment of new markets, and how to deploy capital for your business. It’s a critical factor in the professional, social, and emotional motivations for different generations of your employees. Fortunately, the behaviors of generations are also very predictable. Neil Howe’s presentation identifies the emerging generational risks, trends and opportunities facing companies in the future so you can plan ahead and achieve a sustainable competitive advantage.
This forum will address:
- How generational patterns can be expected to impact politics, the economy and the future business environment
- Tomorrow’s workforce issues
- How different generations respond to marketing and sales messages
- How generational patterns can help determine the best products and market investments
- How to recruit, manage and keep employees from different generations
Please join us for this exclusive, invitation only event presented by one of the country’s foremost experts on generational trends and what this means for your business.
Return to website: http://www.thehortongroup.com/events