Date(s) - 01/16/19
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
CFA Society Chicago
Wednesday, January 16, 2019 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Join us as our speakers each discuss the economic outlook and markets in the wake of changes in tax, regulatory, trade and monetary policies during the first two years of Trump administration.
- What are the biggest/key themes in the economy and markets? Why? How do they translate into opportunities and risks? How are experts implementing these ideas and positioning their portfolios?
- What is going to be the impact of the tax reform?
- How successful the Fed will be in normalizing interest rates and shrinking its balance sheet?
- How regulations will affect the environment and financial services?
- Have the forces of globalization been a positive or negative for the US and other countries? What is the impact of globalization on increased income inequality?
- How will these affect long-term growth and how financial markets are likely to play out?
Panelists (Fund Managers and Intermediaries):
David Lafferty, CFA – Senior Vice President and Chief Market Strategist, Natixis Investment Managers
Nicholas P. Sargen – International Economist
Jas Thandi, CFA – Associate Partner, Global Asset Allocation Team, Aon Hewitt
Members – $45 or FREE with Function Ticket
Student Members – $10
Nonmembers – $65