Date(s) - 10/05/18
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Fri, October 5, 2018 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM
DIGITAL MARKETING & ADVERTISING 101
Presented by Birk Creative in partnership with Accelerate with Google and the Google Digital Coaches Program. Learn how *not* to lose money and time online at this workshop.
Receive guidance on improving your business web presence, design your first online ad, social media recommendations, the importance of branding, your unique selling proposition, eligible businesses learn how to get listed on Google Maps to get a virtual “billboard.”
A laptop or smart mobile device is required to get the most out of this interactive experience.
Some of the things you will learn to help you with your business marketing will include:
- How and why to use social media for business
- Gaining the confidence to use your voice for your business
- How to find the perfect customer online
- What are digital goals and why are they important?
- Do I really need a website? And, what is Google Analytics (basic info)?
- Learn about new digital tools that are fresh, free or inexpensive
- How to grow your online reputation and digital footprint with your potential customer
- How To Write A Basic Ad Headline
- Set up you first online ad in real time (computer or smart phone required)