Date(s) - 08/16/17
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
1871 - Merchandise Mart 12th floor
Wed, August 16, 2017 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Please join us for a discussion on Chicago’s smart city efforts that will focus on economic development and digital infrastructure. Digi.City is honored to host an esteemed panel to explore how governments, industry and communities can collaborate to expand the social and economic benefits of 21st century technology.
This event is part of a multi-city series, “Digi.City Connects,” which hosts thoughtful discussions in key metropolitan areas across the United States with local lawmakers and experts about the policy implications of smart city technologies.
Featuring remarks from:
- Mayor Rahm Emanuel, City of Chicago
- Howard Tullman, 1871
Confirmed speakers include:
- Tom Schenk, Chief Data Officer, City of Chicago
- Charlie Catlett, University of Chicago
- Lani Ingram, Smart Communities, Sports & IoT Platforms, Verizon
- Christopher Whitaker, Code for America