Date(s) - 04/11/18
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
1871 - Merchandise Mart 12th floor
Apr 11 (Wednesday) 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Monthly Meetup of MASTERMIND & ACCOUNTABILITY
The concept of the Mastermind was introduced by Napoleon Hill early 1900’s in “Think And Grow Rich.” He wrote about the Mastermind principle as “The coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony.” In the same spirit, our mastermind groups meet in the intent to coordinate knowledge and an effort working to a definite purpose of changing the landscape for women in tech and business. In Ms.Tech Masterminds, together we raise the bar by challenging each other to create and implement our individual ideas and to do so with intention.
- Raise collective confidence
- Embark on a shared endeavor
- Hold each other accountable
- Build valuable relationships
- Meet a community of supportive colleagues
- Brainstorm together
- Scale new territory and new heights
- Gain tremendous insights
- Uncover answer to burning questions
- Develop our ideas and gain feedback
- Elevate each other
- Commit to be direct with one another
JANUARY :: Goals
FEBRUARY :: Innovation
MARCH :: Professional Development
APRIL :: Strategy
MAY :: Team
JUNE :: Sales
JULY :: Marketing
AUGUST :: Design
SEPTEMBER :: Communication
OCTOBER :: Technology
NOVEMBER :: Money
DECEMBER :: Accountability
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
You might be a…
- Digital Marketer
- Seeking an innovative group
- Determined to exceed goals
- Making extraordinary impact
- Looking for new insights
- Ready to gain an edge
HOW MASTERMINDS WORK
We host a guest or two, experts in their field or craft, and we hash-out any grey areas on that topic, moving any big obstacles far out of the way. All attendees of this session are Ms.Tech First Class members. If you aren’t, you can join us! It’s not therapy, it’s not social hour, it’s for fellow members who are ready to build onward and upward.
THE MASTERMIND FLOW
- Meet the second Wednesday monthly from 12-1pm
- Host two guest masterminds
- Everyone gives their 15 sec pitch and asks one topical question.
- Together we hash-out topic and clarify any grey areas
- We write a recap with recommended resources
HAVE YOU BEEN TO A MASTERMIND YET?
PLEASE, BE OUR GUEST!
Everyone gets one free pass to be our guest with a complimentary free month of First Class membership providing access to your first mastermind.