Date(s) - 07/11/17
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg, LLP
Business Network Chicago
Tuesday, July 11, 2017, 5:00 to 8:00 p.m.
The BNC Venture Capital Group introduces exciting investment opportunities to professional investors (angels, early stage venture capitalists, and private equity firms seeking add-ons) and fosters the growth of entrepreneurial activity.
Len Bland, CEO of Concept Equity and Midwest Renaissance Fund, and David Carman, CEO of Business Network Chicago, lead the BNC Venture Capital Group. Each presentation lasts 10 minutes, followed by a 10 minute Q&A.
Effective presentations answer 5 questions:
- What is the product or service?
- Why will customers buy it?
- Why is the management team qualified to execute the business plan?
- How does the company make money?
- How will the investor make money?
5:00 PM – Networking
5:30 PM – Introductions
5:45 PM – Presentations
Additional information will be available closer to the date of this event.