Date(s) - 03/05/19
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Freeborn & Peters
BNC Venture Capital
Three entrepreneurs make their pitch for capital.
The BNC Venture Capital Group introduces exciting investment opportunities to professional investors (angels, early stage venture capitalists, and private equity firms seeking add-ons) and fosters the growth of entrepreneurial activity.
Len Bland, Loren Minkus, and Ray Markman of (http://conceptequity.com/ConceptEquity/Concept_Equity_Group.html) and David Carman, CEO of Business Network Chicago (http://bnchicago.org/) , lead the BNC Venture Capital Group. Each presentation lasts 10 minutes, followed by a 10 minute Q&A.
Effective presentations answer 5 questions:
• What is the product or service?
• Why will customers buy it?
• What is amazing about your management team?
• What kind of traction does the company have?
• How does the company make money?
• How will the investor make money?
5:00 PM – Networking
5:30 PM – Introductions
5:45 PM – Presentations
311 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
– Event cost $27 (late $30) Evening Meeting includes hor d’oevers and beverages