Date(s) - 11/17/17
8:00 am - 10:00 am
1871 - Merchandise Mart 12th floor
Friday, November 17, 2017 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Join us for a powerhouse panel on the intersection of technology and education as part of Global Entrepreneurship Week, the world’s largest celebration of the innovators and job creators who launch startups that bring ideas to life, drive economic growth, and expand human welfare. For one week in November, thousands of events around the world inspire millions to engage in entrepreneurial activity while connecting them to potential collaborators, mentors, and even investors!
25 million participants
25,000+ entrepreneurial activities
Created in 2008, Global Entrepreneurship Week has expanded to more than 160 countries. Each year it empowers roughly 25 million people through more than 25,000 activities, and is supported by dozens of world leaders and a network of 10,000 partner organizations.
The panel at 1871 includes:
- Howard Tullman, CEO, 1871
- Phyllis Lockett, CEO, LEAP Innovations
- John Wannemacher, VP of Strategic Marketing, Higher Education & Student Advocacy, Pearson North America
- Eileen Murphy, Founder & CEO, ThinkCERCA
- Eric Lugo, Executive Vice Chancellor, Chicago City Colleges
- Dominique Jordan Turner, President & CEO, Chicago Scholars
Global Entrepreneurship Week is powered by the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation.