Date(s) - 08/22/18
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Wednesday, 22 August 6 – 8 pm CDT
Millennials have been described as the job hopping generation. Surveys of tech workers in the US and UK show average tenures to be little over a year… what’s going on? Are we jumping ship to find more fulfilling opportunities only to eventually meet the same disappointment? Is the issue with us employees, our employers, or both?
Join us as we explore the tools and mindsets that lead to a sense of career fulfillment and share practical tips on how you can actualize your goals.
- How to improve our self-awareness and make data driven decisions about work.
- The spectrum of fixed and growth mindsets and how we can turn failures and setbacks into learning opportunities instead of being crippled by them.
- How to define our own personal standard of success and what tools / mindsets we need to adopt in order to stay effective and accountable to our goals.
- An overall clearer idea of how to make the next best move in your career.
- 5:30pm – Doors open: Check in + Networking
- 6:00pm – Welcoming Remarks
- 6:15pm – Fireside Chat
- 7:15pm – Audience Q&A
- 7:35pm – Closing Remarks + Networking
- 8:00 pm – End