Date(s) - 05/22/18 - 05/23/18
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
The Westin Chicago Northwest
Chicagoland Food & Beverage Network
May 22: Pre-conference – Business Strategies
May 23: Technology Program – Formulating with Proteins
(Attendees may register for either day alone or for both days for a cost savings.)
With a record 268 registrants in 2017, Global Food Forums® Protein Trends & Technologies Seminar is North America’s largest conference dedicated to protein ingredients, their market and applications.
World-class speakers provide valuable technical advice on solving protein formulation challenges; insights into emerging ingredient technologies and consumer trends, as well, as regulatory updates.
The seminar is designed enhance your professional development with non-commercial educational sessions; extensive networking opportunities; an interactive Protein Sampling Station of new, innovative protein-centric products; and with technical staffs from 35 protein ingredient supplier companies.
We’d love to see you at this, our 6th annual Protein Trends & Technologies Seminar!
Who should attend?
- Management at protein ingredient supplier companies (e.g., president, technical, sales & marketing, purchasing).
- R&D decision-makers at food, beverage and nutritional supplement companies involved in long-range product planning.
- Market analysts at banking, M&A and other financial institutions
- Personnel at analytical services companies, consultants and associations that are involved in protein ingredient science.
Technology Program: Formulating with Proteins. This program will focus on providing R&D and application food scientists with practical, non-commercial advise on how to work with protein ingredients in a range of foods, beverages and nutritional products. Solutions will be suggested for protein formulation and labeling challenges and sensory (texture & taste) issues.
Bonus: Certified food scientists (CFS) attending the 2018 Protein Trends & Technologies Seminar may choose to submit credit hours for one or more of the sessions toward re-certification. Registrants will receive a certificate of completion and documentation materials.
Who should attend?
- Product development teams (R&D, food scientists, nutrition, innovation and regulatory functions) at CPG and food service companies
- Technical & application personnel from ingredient suppliers
- Personnel at analytical services companies, consultants and associations that are involved in protein ingredient science
Reasons to attend:
Gain a better understanding of marketplace dynamics driving protein costs, sources, supply, demand, sustainability and the global consumer.
Gain insightful information to navigate through a tumultuous business environment.
Benefit from personal networking with industry peers and expert presenters.
Technology Program: Formulating with Proteins
Obtain practical information on protein functionality when formulating a variety of applications.
Leverage emerging protein nutritional information and allergen considerations for the development of protein-enhanced nutritional products.
Benefit from personal networking with industry peers, expert presenters and knowledgeable vendors.